Employment opportunities at PING
PING products are designed, engineered and assembled at the company's corporate headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. The company employs workers in variety of capacities, including golf club production, customer service, administrative, engineering and managerial positions.
Regional Field Representative - Apparel
PING, leading golf club manufacturer is seeking multiple Regional Field Representatives for the Apparel division. The ideal candidates will have sales experience with apparel, and the ability to strategically manage, distribute and maintain apparel sales goals. There are six (6) positions available (Northeast, Southeast, Central, South Central, Southwest, and Northwest United States).
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Meet as seasonally appropriate with authorized PING accounts within assigned territory to share PING company culture, values/principles, philosophy, sales programs/initiatives, technologies, and products. PING Regional Field Representatives will be courteous and professional while providing effective product sales and distribution of PING Apparel and Accessory products, mutually beneficial to both the PING customer and PING.
- Execute effective and informative sales and service customer sales visits by communicating and presenting PING products, sales initiatives, promotions and incentives to customers, and submitting and managing sales orders on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with all customers and their personnel, as well as internal PING personnel, and promptly and professionally respond to all inquiries
- Perform all actions and tasks with excellence to consistently EXCEED customer expectations, all while providing a high quality customer-vendor experience.
- At all times, PING Regional Field Representatives will be respectful of others and conduct themselves in a professional manner with the utmost integrity and honesty.
- Consistently increase PING apparel and accessory product sales and customer distribution through established distribution system determined by PING, by implementing and managing PING sales programs/initiatives to enhance PING product presence and brand awareness.
- Position requires a four year Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related business field, plus a minimum of 2 years related experience; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience selling apparel is required.
PING, Inc., maker of PING golf equipment, is seeking a Sales Representative for its Indiana territory. This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager and will have overall responsibility for managing all aspects of sales within the designated territory, consistent with Brand and Company objectives, to maximize sales and distribution of PING golf clubs, bags and accessories.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring delivery of all sales objectives in all product categories as outlined in annual target, have a passion for the PING brand and embody PING’s culture. A proven track record of building relationships with a diverse customer base is essential. Prior sales experience in Indiana and in the golf industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field, from a properly accredited college or university, plus a minimum 5 years related sales experience.
- Proven record of high integrity and excellent judgment. Must demonstrate trust and credibility and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information accurately and tactfully. Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with a broad base of accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally present product to an audience with professionalism, conviction and complete product knowledge.
- Using superior time management skills, be accessible and respond promptly and professionally to all accounts, consumers and corporate office inquiries.
- Proven ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Computer literate: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Thorough knowledge of PING products, processes and the golf industry.
- Thorough understanding of current golf products (specifically golf clubs), technologies and competitive landscape.
Special Projects: Distribution (Part Time)
PING, Inc., maker of PING golf equipment, is seeking a part time Special Projects Representative for the Distribution Department. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of golf, understand the terminology of the game and must be willing to travel.
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Support the distribution department by observing account activity related to PING’s distribution policy, and overall brand presence.
- Travels to accounts to make observations of behavior, and observe overall brand presence.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of PING products, services and the distribution policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED; two or more years of golf related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of golf:
- understanding terminology of the game;
- knowledge of key golf club specifications and their relationship to performance;
- enthusiasm for the game and an understanding of golf culture and etiquette;
- reasonable playing ability preferred.
- Must be willing to travel. Extensive traveling is involved.
- Must be a self-starter who enjoys problem solving.
- Must be able to work with computers, laptops, and/or smart phones and be able to use email, expense reimbursement software, travel booking websites, and other software and computer programs.
PING/KMC offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fax them to: 602-687-4487, Attn: HR-MJA. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence.
Please only non-tobacco users. PING is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V